ESAM Primadonna 6600 Rauchen macht Fehler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• ESAM Primadonna 6600 Rauchen macht Fehler

Hallo! Ich bin Steve ein englischer Mann lebt in Frankreich, die nicht Deutsch sprechen, also ich entschuldige mich :2639: Ich sehe dieses Forum Experten für die Reparatur von Delonghi Kaffee Maschinen :1f642: Ich habe ein Problem mit meiner ESAM Primadonna 6600-Maschine - nach einem Stromausfall, die ein paar Mal auf-off-on-off verursacht Rauch kam aus der Rückseite der Maschine.
    Ich habe den Deckel abgenommen und die Komponente, die als RV1 rauchte identifiziert, es ist kurz vor der TY1 und dem Kühlkörper.

Was könnte die Ursache des Fehlers. Was ist RV1? Ich war nicht mit der Maschine zum Zeitpunkt, war es wandte sich ab...

Hoffe Ihr könnt helfen :1f642: Setze ich die englische Version dieses Kommentars unterhalb des übersetzten Textes :1f642:

vielen Dank im voraus :1f642:

Cheers

Steve

Hello! I am Steve an English man living in France that can't speak German, so I apologise:-( I see this forum has experts for repairing Delonghi coffee machines:-) I have a problem with my ESAM Primadonna 6600 machine - after a power outage that caused on-off-on-off a few times, smoke came from the back of the machine.
    I have taken the covers off and identified the component that was smoking as RV1, it is just in front of TY1 and the heat sink.

What could be the cause of the fault? What is RV1? I was not using the machine at the time, it was turned off....

Hope you can help:-) I will put the English version of this comment below the translated text:-)

Thanks in advance:-)

Cheers

Steve :1f642:
    Werbung
  • Hi there,

RV1 is a varistor, a sort of safety valve for the triac (TY2). Normally, RV1 should have a very high resistance but in case of a overvoltage it opens (low resistance) and it leaves the current through.
    So you can check the resistance of RV1 (type: S07K275), also you can compare it to the other varistor on the board (same type, RV2 / RV7 / RV8). As mentioned: without power, all varistors should have a very high resistance (you can test this only in a reliable way to solder out one of the pins first).
    [all based on my ESAM 4500 pcb, might be slighlty different for your machine].

You can replace RV1 if it is defective, that's only a few euro-cents, see e.g. conrad.fr/ce/fr/product/500521…K101-430-V-1-pcs?ref=list

But maybe more components are defective.

Cheers, Roland11
  • Thanks Roland!

I had suspected rv1 somehow protected the triac. I think the power going on and off was spiky and has fried the varistor. But I think it is wise to swap out the two triacs and the other varistor with new just in case. Will pull rv1, though there is not much of it left...

Sent from my iPhone5S

Dank Roland!

Ich hatte vermutet, rv1 irgendwie den Triac geschützt. Ich denke, die Macht geht an und aus war stachelig und hat den Varistor gebraten. Aber ich denke, dass es klug ist, die beiden Triacs zu tauschen und den anderen Varistor mit neuen nur für den Fall. Will ziehen rv1, wenn auch nicht viel davon dort links ist ...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone5S
    Bilder
    • image.jpeg

345,62 kB, 1.349×899, 121 mal angesehen
  • English bloke schrieb:

Thanks Roland!

I had suspected rv1 somehow protected the triac. I think the power going on and off was spiky and has fried the varistor. But I think it is wise to swap out the two triacs and the other varistor with new just in case. Will pull rv1, though there is not much of it left...

Sent from my iPhone5S

Dank Roland!

Ich hatte vermutet, rv1 irgendwie den Triac geschützt. Ich denke, die Macht geht an und aus war stachelig und hat den Varistor gebraten. Aber ich denke, dass es klug ist, die beiden Triacs zu tauschen und den anderen Varistor mit neuen nur für den Fall. Will ziehen rv1, wenn auch nicht viel davon dort links ist ...

Gesendet von meinem iPhone5S
    Both triacs, you mean TY1 as well? That triac is protected by varistor
    RV8 (same type).

It is up to you of course, but I would first replace the RV1 only and then test the machine.
    Maybe the triac is ok but one of the relays is defective now, or the bridge rectifier D14, or... :1f609:
  • Update: Einbau neue Triac und Varistor . Maschinenleistungen bis und zeigt , dass es Wasser erhitzt wird, dann nach einer Weile zu General Error geht .

Irgendwelche Ideen , was als nächstes zu testen?

Vielen Dank

Update: fitted new triac and varister. Machine powers up and displays that it is heating water, then after a while goes to General Error.

Any ideas what to test next?

Thanks

Steve
    Werbung
  • Es scheint, die beiden Thermosicherungen an der Oberseite der Maschine Leerlauf sind . Die thermo -Heizblock ist bei 45ohm . Was hätte sie über Hitze verursacht ? Triac angesteckt ?

It would appear the two thermal fuses at the top of the machine are open circuit. The thermo heating block is at 45ohm. What could have caused them to over heat? triac stuck on?

Steve
  • Yes, if the Triac does not function well but is "always on", the thermoblock is always on as well and not switched off when it has the right temperature. Them the thermal fuse is blown eventually.
    So it makes sense that the bad triac blew the thermofuse.

You can bridge the thermosensor for testing and see if the 'general error' goes away, i.e. that the machine now switches of the heating when the aimed temperature is reached. But be carefull that you do not have any overheating security. So if you still do not have "Ready for coffee" after 5 minutes I would switch of the machine [better: remove the plug form the wall socket, as a 'stuck on' triac might even be on when the machine has been swithced off ]and wait for the new thermofuse to be delivered.
    Furhtermore: be carefull with the bridging: we are talking 230 VAC here whcih could kill you if you do not act in a careful way
  • Danke Rolland ,

ich Triac ty2 und Varistor über sie ersetzt. Ich habe die alte nicht für geschlossene Kreislauf noch geprüft ....

Update: überbrückt die beiden Thermosicherungen und es funktioniert gut :1f642:

Werden zwei neue Sicherungen bestellen.

Alles, was sonst noch zu tun , während ich die Abdeckungen dieser Maschine also Schmierung usw. haben ?

Danke

Thank you Rolland, I replaced triac ty2 and varister across it. I haven't checked the old one for closed circuit yet....

Update: bridged the two thermo fuses and it is working fine:-)

Will order two new fuses.

Anything else worth doing while I have the covers of this machine ie lubrication etc?

Many thanks,

Steve
  • Es gibt einen "Wash" Zyklus Option im Menü , aber keine Erwähnung in der Anleitung Buch. Wie kann ich diese nutzen? Ich habe eine andere Maschine in der Vergangenheit, die Tabletten zu waschen , kann ich Spülmaschinenpulver in die Rutsche benutzen?Prost

There is a 'wash' cycle option in the menu, but no mention in the instructions book. How do i use this? I have another machine in the past that used washing tablets, can i use dishwasher powder in the chute?
    cheers

Steve