Bosch VeroProfessional 100 - alles is kalt :(

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bosch VeroProfessional 100 - alles is kalt :(

Hallo, mene deutsch ist nich so gut so ich schreibe es in Englis. Schuldigung für alle.

So, i have a Bosch VeroBar Professiona 100 coffe machine and i have some issue whit it, it's not matter what i chose from the menu (coffee, latte, hot water, hot steam) the machine is making all of the drink but all the drinks are cold as the water in the tank is.
    I have measured the heater unit, the heater is ok (There is continuity between the ends), i think the trouble is with the 6 polarity cable connector on the heater.
    [img]http://kepkezelo.com/images/ze7ez7kedos6hmlb201f.jpg[/img]
    I think this is some kind of thermoswitch, because there is continuity between the brown ones, but the blue isn't. :opinion:
    So, this is normal, or is there a schematic drawing to check what went wrong or someone has the similar issue is the past, is there ani solution to solve this, what should is check, measure ect.

Wielen dank für die hilfe.
    Werbung
  • Hello.
    As i see this should be a Ceramic heat switch. If the Boiler temp is reaching a temperature this switch is releasing, and there will be no continuity and the Boiler temp is decreasing.
    I think this will be the failure part. Now i just need the parameters... what should i try, buy ect.
    I found this one, it is almoast the same but only one :2639: not a 3 way or 3in1 model. :2639:
    intercontrol.de/fileadmin/page…urregler/en/161471_en.pdf

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von weresgyufa ()

• Update, i removed the thermostat module from the Boiler, and now i have the answer to my question...
    [img]http://kepkezelo.com/images/88s04132etn19clohbky.jpg[/img]
    I'm looking for a 206 °C module, because only that one is not 0 Ohm / continuity.
    Where can i find a thermostat like this one?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von weresgyufa ()

• Kaffeechris schrieb:

Hello, welcome here to this Kaffee-Welt Portal.
    You need an new Heater or anyone of this Side have an defekt Heater and the Thermostate is ok.
    This Heater sell with 45,70€ without tracking.
    Komtra or BND in Germany, well in the Bay you should look.

Best Regards Chris
    Hello, thank you.
    I think i will dig deeper, if i have luck, then i can find a similar Thermostate, if not then i will buy a new heater :2639:
    As i post in my first post, i found a similar one, and there is one thing inside the datasheet...

It can handle 10000 cycles under 230V/16A :2639: horrible... i have only 7690 coffee made with it, so close to the end. I will post here if i found something, because this issue can occure to other users also.
  • The coffeemaker was alive :1f642: unfortunately one week ago it has started a new failure.
    The water pump is not pumping water, it functions but it is not so loud as before. I disassembled the pump and it is functioning, the sound is normal too, so louder then inside the machine and i got the needed water quantity. If i assemble it back, then only a little water comes out, and the pump is not noisy, it is not loud, gives out only a little sound ang gives also a little water when it wash the brewing unit.
    Where should i investigate? I thin the problem is on the mainboard, but i don't find a schematic diagram for the machine.

Can me help someone?
    BR.
  • You should never change a themal-fuse from the Heater without chainging the pump.
    Because most often an weak pump ist the cause of the broken thermal-fuse.

Befor not changing the pump it makes no sense to look to further problems. And check
    the thermal-fuse again on curcuit continuity.

BS
    Ich antworte grundsätzlich nicht auf Gastbeiträge.
    Fragen zu Defekten an Kaffeeautomaten per Mail oder Konversation werden nicht beantwortet. Dafür gibt es das Forum.

Zuhause: Jura GIGA 5 Pianoblack-Chrom (Bj. 2012)
    Büro: Jura GIGA X3 (Bj. 2014)