ECAM 22110 SB doesn't start anymore

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• ECAM 22110 SB doesn't start anymore

Hello,

First of all please forgive me but I am not fluent in german so I will write in english..

I have an issue with a model ECAM 22.110 SB, when I power it on the ground container flash is displayed (fix not flashing) and I can't do anything, it doesn't even start. First I was thinking that the diffuser was stuck so I unmount all panels to get access to the rail's motor and managed to make the diffuser move manually, I took it off and cleaned it then plug it in and manually place it at full right (when facing maintenance door). I also removed and cleaned the grinder. I still have the same problem so I am seeking some help :1f642:

Thanks in advance !
    Werbung
  • So you cannot enter Testmode at all? Nothing works in Testmode (grinder, heater etc.)?

If you switch on the machine normally, nothing happens? no sounds or movements?

I would start with doing some resistance measurements: Verschiedene Widerstandsmessungen an einer Delonghi ECAM
    I once had an ESAM machine with a defective motor: it would not go into testmode because prior to going to testmode the machine still wanted to move the diffuser when swithing power on!!

EDIT: I just looked at my own ECAM 22.110: when I take out the ground container it exactly behaves like you say --> does not enter testmode, just this fixed warning light.
    So I would check the micro-switch:
    - remove the covers of the machine
    - look for the micro-switch at the left side, at the bottom
    - remove the screw and take out the micro-switch: it has three wires --> from left to right: red, green, white (white is the common one: when not activated white is connected to red, if activated white is connected to green)
    - remove the green and white wire: connect them with a piece of wire / paperclip etc. to simulate activating the switch by putting in the ground container.
    - now switch on the machine, with the green and white wire still connected: warning light is now on or off?

If it is off now: the switch is not working properly.
    Still on: something else is wrong...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von Roland11 ()

• Ok so I unmount the switch and tried it just by pressing the small button on it and the warning light turn off ! But then the LED on the left of vapor button and the light of decalcify button is flashing.

I will try to find why the button on the switch is not pressed by the mechanism.

EDIT : Ok I know what's wrong with the switch, I just noticed someone broke the back part of the ground container which press on the button... -_-

I turn on the vapor button on the left of the machine, the infuser moved and some water came out but now the alert light is on fix.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von StarLord ()