Delonghi 6900.M Probleme.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• Delonghi 6900.M Probleme.

Hello, sorry, if the language is not good (google translate), since I can not speak German, only English.
    I have a machine that I bought for parts that had a blown component (LNK364GN 7 pins).After replacing the component, each function started to work.So the pump has to be replaced.With the exception of the coffee grinder, everything works on the coffee square is switched on.I tested the grinder with mains voltage and it works.So the TEST MODE screen is closed again and nothing happens with an option.If the TEST MODE works this way or if it is selected, the user is prompted with a new message.Maybe there is someone who knows electronics to identify the problem with the motherboard.Maybe relay or transistor blown?
    Werbung
  • Schematics of this board can be found here: saeco-support-forum.de/threads…longhi-ecam-26-455.55442/

You're happy that only U1 was blown, mostly more parts are blown at the same time (R55, L1).

If I understand correctly, everything works except for the grinder? Although it runs if connected directly to mains? Al other functions work well in test-mode?
    As you can see in the schematics, the grinder (connector F7) is switched on by triac TY3.
    So you'd better check TY3 and R107.
  • Roland11 schrieb:

Schematics of this board can be found here: saeco-support-forum.de/threads…longhi-ecam-26-455.55442/

You're happy that only U1 was blown, mostly more parts are blown at the same time (R55, L1).

If I understand correctly, everything works except for the grinder? Although it runs if connected directly to mains? Al other functions work well in test-mode?
    As you can see in the schematics, the grinder (connector F7) is switched on by triac TY3.
    So you'd better check TY3 and R107.
    Hello, thanks for the answer!
    Yes, everything seems to work except the mill. It actually works when connected directly to the mains.Can I get a message on screen in test mode?TEST MODE for about 15 seconds and then returns to CLOSE FRONT DOOR.I have tested the following components with a multimeter with the components still soldered on.TY3 - MT1 (-) and MT2 (+) MT2 bypasses with GATE (same result with polarity change, same results as TY5). Therefore, it is most likely not damaged if it has not been completely removed from the motherboard.R107 reads 68 ohms.R55 reads 48k ohms (as on the working board).L1 reads 12.8 ohms (as on the working board).These tests were performed on still soldered components.Do you need to remove it to check it properly?If not, what else could the problems cause? (I'm still learning, so it does not help to just look at schematics).Many Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------ENGLISH VERSION (I know many Germans can read/speak English
    Hi, Thank you for the reply!

Yes everything seems to be working except the grinder. It does indeed run when connected directly to mains voltage.
    When I am in test mode, should I get a message on screen that a test is being performed?
    For me the screen only displays TEST MODE for about 15 seconds and then returns to CLOSE FRONT DOOR.

I have tested the following components using a multi-meter with the components still soldered on.

TY3 - MT1 (-) and MT2 (+) no reading unless MT2 bridged with GATE (same result when polarity changed, same results as TY5) so it's most likely not damaged, unless it must be removed from the main board to test thoroughly.

R107 reads 68 Ohm.

R55 reads 48k ohm (same like on working board).

L1 reads 12.8 ohm (same like on working board).

These tests were done with components still soldered on.

Must any be removed to check properly?

If not, anything else which could be causing the issues? (I am still learning, so just looking at schematics isn't going to help me).

Thanks!
  • Ich habe es gerade geschafft, auf den Lasttest zuzugreifen. Die Kaffeemühle lässt sich nicht einschalten, wenn die Taste gedrückt wird oder wenn der HIPOT-Test ausgeführt wird.EV3 macht im Power-Last-Test kein Klickgeräusch wie EV1 oder EV2, scheint aber ein lautloses Klicken in HIPOT zu machen.Dampfer, Schokoladenkanne, Pumpe machen keine Geräusche oder Bewegungen (Dampfer und Pumpe funktionieren).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ENGLISH
    I just managed to access the power load test. The coffee grinder does not turn on when the button is pressed or when HIPOT test is run.
    EV3 does not make a click noise in Power load test like EV1 or EV2 but seems to make a silent click in HIPOT.
    Steamer, chocolate jug, pump do not make any noise or movement (steamer and pump do work).
  • I fixed the problem.What's ok, but what's not power to flow to the triac.A tiny drop of solder and the grinder engine are working now.

Thank you Roland for your help!

----------------------------------------English

I have fixed the issue.These was a small scratch on the circuit board exposing copper which looked fine but was not allowing current to flow to the triac.
    A tiny drop of solder and the grinder motor now works.

Thank you Roland for your help!