Delonghi 6900.M Infuser probleme

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• Delonghi 6900.M Infuser probleme

Hallo, ich habe ein kleines Problem mit meiner Maschine, die ich repariert habe.Die Maschine funktionierte einwandfrei und hörte plötzlich auf zu spülen.

Es ist mir gelungen, das Problem auf den Hallsensor zurückzuführen, der von Magneten im größeren Gang ausgelöst wird.Ich habe festgestellt, dass der Motor beim Anfahren des oberen Endschalters etwa 1-2 mm unterhalb des Schalters liegt.

Wenn ich das Hall-Sensorkabel während der Referenzfahrt entferne und es wieder erkenne, komme ich zum normalen Menü und kann einen Kaffee brühen und der Schalter ist wie gewohnt aktiviert.Wenn ich auf den Stromlasttest zugreife, bekomme ich ein allgemeines Problem, wenn der obere Endschalter von der Baugruppe erreicht und gedrückt wird.

Es scheint, dass es ein Zeitproblem mit dem Hall-Sensor gibt.Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, den Hall-Sensor zurückzusetzen?Was könnte ich versuchen?

-----------------------ENGLISH

Hi, I have run into a small issue with my machine which I managed to repair.
    The machine was working fine and suddenly started stopped rinsing and now keeps saying insert infuser.

I have managed to trace the issue down to the hall sensor which is triggered by magnets in the larger gear.

I noticed when the motor if homing to the top limit switch it is about 1-2mm short of reaching the switch.

If i remove the hall sensor cable during homing and reconnect it, I get to the normal menu and can brew a coffee and the switch is engaged as normal.

If I access the power load test, I get General Problem when the top limit switch is reached and pressed by the assembly.

it seems there is a timing issue with the hall sensor.

Is there a way to reset the hall sensor?

What could I try to do?
    Werbung
  • Vermutlich ist die Messingmutter vom Antrieb der Brühgruppe abgenutzt und die Brühgruppe wird aus der Position gedrückt. Überbrücke mal die Türe, leuchte den Innenraum gut aus und mach ein kleines Handyfilmchen, dass du z. B. bei Youtube hochlädst.
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
    Ich beantworte keine Fragen per PN oder Email, dazu gibt es das Forum!
  • Stefan schrieb:

Presumably, the brass nut is worn by the drive of the brew group and the brew group is pushed out of position. Bridge over the door, illuminate the interior well and make a small Handyfilmchen that you z. B. uploads to Youtube.

I've just checked the entire engine assembly, the brass nut is fine. I tightened the threaded rod to remove minor movements.

The problem is still there.

Every time I fix something on this machine, another problem occurs - the machine has to be cursed, hehe.

The machine brewed well and now the entire water / coffee mixture runs directly into the drip tray.

-------------------English

I have just checked the entire motor assembly, the brass nut is fine. I tightened the threaded rod to remove any minor movement. The problem still exists.

Every time i fix something on this machine, another problem occurs - the machine must be cursed hehe.

The machine was brewing fine and now all the water / coffee mix goes straight to the drip tray.
  • orm255 schrieb:

Stefan schrieb:

Presumably, the brass nut is worn by the drive of the brew group and the brew group is pushed out of position. Bridge over the door, illuminate the interior well and make a small Handyfilmchen that you z. B. uploads to Youtube.
    I've just checked the entire engine assembly, the brass nut is fine. I tightened the threaded rod to remove minor movements.

The problem is still there.

Every time I fix something on this machine, another problem occurs - the machine has to be cursed, hehe.

The machine brewed well and now the entire water / coffee mixture runs directly into the drip tray.

-------------------English

I have just checked the entire motor assembly, the brass nut is fine. I tightened the threaded rod to remove any minor movement. The problem still exists.

Every time i fix something on this machine, another problem occurs - the machine must be cursed hehe.

The machine was brewing fine and now all the water / coffee mix goes straight to the drip tray.
    Sollte das in Deutsch sein?
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
    Ich beantworte keine Fragen per PN oder Email, dazu gibt es das Forum!