delonghi 6900 M water and coffee brew going directly to drip tray

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• delonghi 6900 M water and coffee brew going directly to drip tray

Hello, I have apparently had another problem with my problematic machine.

Everything worked well and suddenly the machine began to complain about the Infuser.

Thereafter, all the water from the rinse cycle is passed directly to the drip tray.

Even the brewed coffee is poured directly into the drip tray. This machine has been working well all the time, it seems to be exactly the same as another machine.

If you point the infuser to the upper limit switch during the load test, the message GENERAL ALARM will be displayed

----------------------------English

Hi,

I am having trouble with my problematic machine.

Everything was working fine, and suddenly the machine started complaining about the infuser.

The water from the rinse cycle goes directly to the drip tray.

Even the coffee that gets brewed goes directly to the drip tray.

This machine was working the whole time, it seems to be having the same problem as another machine.

Homing the infuser in power load menu gives a GENERAL ALARM message when the infuser reaches the top limit switch.
    Werbung
  • Problem gelöst.

Ich öffnete die Tür und drückte den Endschalter, um zu sehen, was im Inneren passiert.

Ich bemerkte, dass das Wasser aus der gelben Kunststoffkesselbaugruppe überläuft und an der Seite der Maschine zur Tropfschale hinunter tropfte.

Als ich den Kessel entfernte, fand ich einen gebrochenen Dichtungsring von 8,1 mm x 1,8 mm.

Nach dem Austausch ist das Problem jetzt weg.

---------------------English

Problem solved.

I opened the door and pressed the limit switch to see what is happening inside.

I noticed the water was overflowing from the yellow plastic boiler assembly and dripping down the side of the machine to the drip tray.

When i removed the boiler I found a broken gasket ring 8.1mm x 1.8mm.

After replacing it, the problem is now gone.