EAM 3500 S, Nachricht "Insert infuser assembly"

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• EAM 3500 S, Nachricht "Insert infuser assembly"

Hallo,

After short junction in milk microswitch to body "minus" all electronics burned out and all plates plates replaced. Main board, display board and hall sensor plate.

Power up "Seft test" is OK.

Ater heating up and motor run to upper position display shows trouble message "Insert infuser assembly".

Infuser inserted but do not reach the highest point, upper limit switch about 5 milimeters.

"Service mode" all works OK, motor goes normal down and up. Both swiches works OK. Upper switch wors OK in manual motor up mode.

Is it problem with main board programming software version? The Delonghi number is the same, SW 1.9. Old plate SW was 19 ?

All pars new from Delonghi service and numbers of the parts is the same.

Hallo,

Nach einer kurzen Ausfahrt in Milch Mikroschalter to body "minus" die gesamte Elektronik ausgebrannt und alle Platten Platten ersetzt. Mainboard, Anzeigetafel und Hall-Sensor-Platte.

Power up "Seft test" ist OK.

Ater Aufheizen und Motor laufen, um obere Position Display zeigt Störungsmeldung "Insert-Die Brüheinheit assembly".

Die Brüheinheit eingefügt, aber nicht den höchsten Punkt, oberen Endschalter etwa 5 Millimeter.

"Service Mode" alles funktioniert OK, geht Motor normalen hoch und runter. Beide swiches Werke OK. Obere Schalter wors OK in Manual Motor Up-Modus.

Ist es Probleme mit Mainboard-Programmierung Software-Version? Die Delonghi Zahl ist die gleiche, SW 1,9. Alte Platte SW mit 19?

Alle pars neu von Delonghi Service und Nummern der Teile ist die gleiche.

Ausrede, mir, dass ich nicht Deutsch sprechen :1f615:
    Werbung
  • Hy,
    did you have removed the thermo block?
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
    Ich beantworte keine Fragen per PN oder Email, dazu gibt es das Forum!
  • Hello Stefan,

thanks for quick post.

I did not remove thermoblock. It fitted as from factory and never replaced.

It heats normally and sits in place fixed to main body.

Infuser assembly normally starts from middle (grinder) position and goes to the thermoblock and slide about 80% to the thermoblock piston. Then motor stops.

It seems the PCB switch off motor due to revolution count. Then Infuser goes down to the lower microswitch and then up to main position (for remove). Then display shows "Insert infuser block" - because the upper microswitch never reached (ON) during the infuser movement test after heating.

It seems PCB must be programmed to new revolution counter number. I ordered the PCB from dts-online24.de/ warehouse by Delonghi part number and not suplied the body serial to the seller. Is it possilble to connect PC to the PCB and make diagnostic or reprogramming the plate?

best regards

Rimas

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rimas ()

• Rimas schrieb:

Is it possilble to connect PC to the PCB and make diagnostic or reprogramming the plate?

No, only delonghi has the possibility to connect a pc.
    The problem must be at the hall sensor plate or the mainboard. At first, i would phone with dts and explain the problem.
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
  • Yesterday I bring the machine to DLS. Today they said that must replace mainboard. I asked : why you replace the new one? No ansver, just replace without explanation. Is it possible to test mainboard or return the part to seller? I am sure it is progaming problem. If not, I wish to make present (the part by post) for you or anybody from your friends who repair and need new part. It seems delonghi service can't change program so decide order new from factory.

part number

dts-online24.de/Ersatzteile/De…R-PCD-IFD-SW1-9-230V.html

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rimas ()

• Rimas schrieb:

Yesterday I bring the machine to DLS

Who ist DLS? Or do you mean DTS?

Edit: DLS means Delonghi-Service :1f915: In german we say "I was standing on the tube" :pein:
    Gruß Stefan
  • That is difficult, because Electronic components are normally excluded from the exchange. The best will be, to phone at first with DTS and if he says: no exchange, then you have to call the DL-Hotline.
    Gruß Stefan
  • DLS - Litauen, Vilnius Delonghi service "Baltic continent".

Then I called DL distributor. The manager asked me to scan the invoice and to desrcibe the problem for him by email. He will sent the data to somebody who supervice the DL service network in our region.

So I can't do anything , I decided to replace PCB with new one at our DLS. It will take one to three weks to get the part and will cost 130 Euro part plius install and 18.82 Euro diagnostic labour. The parts price at DTS was 64.35 Euro plius shipping 19.99 Euro. Delongi is some kind special thing for me.

One short junction of milk microswitch damaged whole unit, three plates!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Rimas ()

• Had the new plates the same software revision? Otherwise they don´t work correct.

Best regards
    Gregor

VA-Werdegang: Jura E75 06.2006-10.2006 >>> Jura S9 Avantgarde 10.2006-07.2007 >>> 08.2007-04.2008: DeLonghi PrimaDonna >>> ab 09.2022 Miele CM7750

ST-Werdegang: Gaggia Evolution mit Demoka M-203 10.2007-01.2009 >>> Arte di Poccino Bar (ST+Mühle) seit 01.2009 >>> ab 03/2009 La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi + Eureka MCI/T seit 12/2009 Casadio Instantaneous >>> ab 04/2013 Bezzera 2000AL
    Werbung