Philips Hd 5730 Milchaufschäumer

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies und Google AdSense. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen und Google AdSense zur Einblendung von Werbung benutzen. Weitere Informationen

• Philips Hd 5730 Milchaufschäumer

Hallo, ich habe ein Super angebot für eine gebrauchte Philips HD 5730 bekommen jedoch fehlt dort der Milchbehälter und der Milchaufschäumer. Nach Tagen im Internet habe ich immer noch keinen Gefunden. ( werden nicht mehr hergestellt).

Ich habe irgendwo gelesen, dass der Behälter der Esam 4500 passen würde?! Kann das jemand Bestätigen oder mir anders weiterhelfen?

Lg Daren Baulig
    Werbung
  • Mit etwas Umbau passt der Deckel der Perfecta, aber ohne Kanne, die ist zu hoch.
    Dazu müssen die Führungsschienen am Bedienpanel gekürzt werden oder die Oberschale des Deckels entfernt werden.
    Sieht nicht sehr schön aus, aber man kann schäumen...
    Bilder
    • P1160051.JPG

662,65 kB, 1.280×960, 939 mal angesehen
    • P1160052.JPG

402,94 kB, 930×873, 704 mal angesehen
    Gruß Fred

Philips HD 5730
    DeLonghi Perfecta ESAM 5500
  • feuer.stein schrieb:

Mit etwas Umbau passt der Deckel der Perfecta, aber ohne Kanne, die ist zu hoch.

Dann könnte doch evtl. die Kanne von der 6600 passen. Mess doch mal von dem Rand, wo die Kanne auf dem Behälter sitzt, bis runter.
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
    Ich beantworte keine Fragen per PN oder Email, dazu gibt es das Forum!
  • :thump: Dann sollte der Behälter der 6600 passen, evtl. auch der Deckel.
    Gruß Stefan
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wo ist das Problem, bei Anfragen Groß-und Kleinschreibung/Punkt und Komma zu beachten? So was fällt bei mir unter Höflichkeit.
    Ich beantworte keine Fragen per PN oder Email, dazu gibt es das Forum!
  • Stefan schrieb:

Dann sollte der Behälter der 6600 passen, evtl. auch der Deckel.

Passen tut der komplett. Schalter klickt auch. Ist aber nur ein Trockenlauf. Im Laufe der Woche kann ich testen ob das auch im "Nasslauf" funktioniert. Natürlich dann auch mit besserer Bildqualität.

Da werden sich dann aber die 5730 Milchbehälterbesitzer, mit ihren überzogenen Preisen, in den Hintern beißen. Da sucht man selbst für die 5730 einen Milchbehälter und hat mehrere von der 6600 nebendran stehen. Vielen Dank an den TS Darren :blumen:
    Bilder
    • PIC_474611.jpg

1,33 MB, 3.264×4.928, 608 mal angesehen
    Man kann im Leben nicht alles reparieren.
    Manches geht kaputt, und bleibt kaputt.....
  • Der Deckel passt definitiv, wenn die Schienen li. um ca. 2cm und re. um ca. 1,5cm gekürzt werden. Ob die Kanne der Primadonna 6600 passt, kann ich nicht sagen. Ich habe keine Kanne da.
    Da aber optisch die Höhe stimmt, wird es schon klappen.

Du brauchst also eine Milchkanne für die DeLonghi Primadonna 6600.
    Gruß Fred

Philips HD 5730
    DeLonghi Perfecta ESAM 5500
  • Entschuldigung für mein Deutsch - meine erste Sprache ist Englisch.

Möglicherweise haben sie das Design der Kunststoffspitze geändert, die die Schalter aktiviert.

Das lange Ende der Spitze soll den CLEAN-Schalter drücken. Die seitliche Lasche aus Kunststoff soll den Kaffeeschäumer aktivieren.

Ich schneide die Kunststoffschienen auf Größe 42,55mm und 49mm und noch weniger (danke an Michael für das hervorragende pdf), aber nichts passiert. Die Maschine gibt mir die Nachricht, dass kein Krug eingesetzt ist. Wenn ich einen Schraubendreher in den Schlitz stecke, kann ich CLEAN- und Kaffeeschaumfunktionen aktivieren, jedoch nicht mit der Kanne. Entweder sind die Spitzen in der neuesten ESAM6600-Kanne unterschiedlich oder zu kurz, oder die Kunststoffspitze wurde in der neuesten 6600-Kanne gekürzt oder geändert. Soll ich die Schienen kürzen oder aufgeben?

Apologies for my German - my first language is English.
    Maybe they changed the design of the plastic tip that activates the switches.
    The long end of the tip is supposed to press the CLEAN switch. The side tab plastic is supposed to activate the coffee frother.
    I cut the plastic rails to size 42.55mm and 49mm and even less now (thank you to Michael for the excellent pdf) but nothing happens. The machine gives me the message no jug inserted. If I put a screwdriver in the slot, I can activate CLEAN and coffee frothing functions, but not with the jug. So either the tips are different or too short in the latest ESAM6600 jug or the plastic tip has been shortened or changed in the latest 6600 jug. Should I cut the rails shorter or give up?
  • Hello Spanier, Thank you for replying. I think I know the panel you refer to (a long one with one visible crossthread/Philips screw) that is accessed if the water tank is removed (it is shown in Michael's pdf with a barcode sticker visible). Unfortunately, I cannot see how to remove the panel -- the one screw does not release it. If I remove the tray and try to slide the panel down, it does not slide or move. I understand that you mean I should insert the jug lid tip and see where it is missing the 2 little white switches or buttons. Great idea if I only I could remove that panel :1f642:
    Werbung
  • Thanks Spanier, but my guess is that it needs the top panel with the LED display and buttons to be removed to get to this panel's second screw or clip. That's beyond my skills :2639: I wonder if this tip has been changed by the manufacturer or is simply in the wrong position by 1mm too much to the left or something so that it misses the right side white button activating the jug inserted mode, because even if I press "clean" the clean does not operate despite the tip extending easily to that switch. So, it must be that the right plastic tab is not pressing the jug inserted mode right side switch and so the clean function does not come start (the rear switch tells the machine it is in normal or no jug inserted mode if the spout is inserted,but tells the machine to clean the jug if the jug is inserted and pressing the right side switch, I think).

By the way, suddenly cleaning mode was activated when I inserted a piece of plastic credit card, and so a stream of very hot water sprayed out horizontally just missing my face :1f602: But for someone else, it could have burned their face and I was just lucky. :1f602: So everyone new to these things, please be careful because if you misbehave like me and insert a plastic piece to test the switches, cleaning mode is activated if both switches are pressed by the plastic piece and you will get a very hot shower in the face or in your eyes! (Of course, if the jug is in position, this does not happen. It only happens when cheating with a bit of plastic pushed in to the slot.)

PS Sometimes I see the message "Water spout in place" with the jug in position after I press the clean button on the jug. I know that's a good thing, but unfortunately the froth function doesn't activate because no milk jug is detected - this is because Delonghi probably changed the right tab plastic's position a little bit since Michael wrote the pdf. It is probably missing the right switch by 1mm or even less. Adding some electrical tape hasn't helped but if I find a solution, I will post it here.
    To get the jug lid recognised as the water spout after pressing clean (as a way to check the jug is at least partly in position!) I bent the tip to the right (looking at the tip face on or face to face as in this photo). Perhaps the whole tip needs to be rotated a degree or two, but I cannot see how that can be done without breaking it.
    Bilder
    • 6600esamjugCapture.JPG

47,06 kB, 532×692, 257 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von RobPL ()

• Breaking news ... :1f609:

If I press down on the right side of the jug lid (nearest the water tank) I get the message "jug inserted". But I have to keep pressing down. So the tip is at the wrong angle or too high.

After the plastic returns to its usual position, it doesn't work again.

Delonghi perhaps changed the angle of the tip or I have a badly assembled (new) one with the tip inserted at an angle instead of straight. So it doesn't work. I will have to find another solution or find a shop where they can show me the tips and I can see if the angle is correct or find a photo of the correct ESAM6600 tip angle.

Possible temporary solution: Put electrical tape in the slot over the switches (2 strips back to back) and then insert the jug.
    In time this will likely stop working, however.
    Possible temporary solution: Then place tape into the slot on the switch (2 strips back to back) and insert the pot.
    Over time, however, this will probably stop working.

Do not activate machine unless jug and spout in position - danger of scalding!
    Activate the machine only when Krug and outlet are in position - scalding!

New problem - milk does not froth. Only a little water comes from the jug spout. Likely poor connection to the machine's steam outlet with the ESAM jug or more likely steam pressure too low. But anyway, not good of Philips to stop making the right jug and cause these problems for owners.
    Bilder
    • temp solution hd5730 es6600 jug Image1.jpg

107,69 kB, 899×899, 353 mal angesehen

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von RobPL ()